"The Tale of Willy Willys"
by: Ben Hilliker
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Artwork By Robert Shay
Best Selling books by Publishers Weekly!
CHILDREN/YOUNG ADULTS CATEGORY
1. “Goodnight Missouri” • Adam Gamble
2. “The Tale of Willy Willys” • Ben Hilliker
3. “The Book Thief” • Markus Zusak
4. “Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers” • Dav Pilkey
5. “Everywhere Babies” • Susan Meyers
6. “The Giving Tree” • Shel Silverstein
7. “Robot+Bike=Kitten” • Joe Mohr
8. “The Moon and More” • Sarah Dessen
9. “The Reptile Room” • Lemony Snicket
10. “The Seventh Level” • Jody Feldman
"On a sunny, summer day, old Mr. and Mrs. Willys drove their car happily along a rolling, rocky, rural road." ...and so the story begins and a new rejuvenating spirit takes its grip on the Willy Willys, and all who come across his path.
"The Tale of the Willy Willys" is a new book created primarily to entertain and educate children from 3 to 11 years of age...but it's also great for adults! The book makes a great gift for any occasion, from birthdays to Christmas. It's penned by Ben Hilliker, an avid antique auto enthusiast, and the book is filled with 15 bright and cheerful illustrations by an award winning artist, Robert Shay.
The 28 page, full color book, is printed in America with an easy to keep clean, hardback cover and high quality, heavy stock paper. Like the 1926 Willys Overland, the tale is about..."Willy Willys" is made to last. And, by the way, Willy is a real car that's owned by the Author.
- About The Book
IN THE NEWS:
"The Tale of Willy Willys," a newly released children's book, is the first authored by Ben Hilliker. It is already available in many retail outlets, some of which have already had to re-stock their shelves.